Order Status & Tracking:
Are you wondering why your order is not with you? Don’t worry, we are here to help you find out why.
You can track the progress of your order by logging into your account and going to the Order History page. From there you will see what stage your order is currently in.
Please use the links below to go to your domains Order History:
- For UK – Order History.
- For Canada – Order History.
- For Australia – Order History.
- For New Zealand – Order History.
Order Status Descriptions:
1. Payment Verification: We are processing your payment.
2. Processing Order: We got your order! We’re processing it and we’ll start making your products soon. If your order is in the processing stage for more than a couple of days, please check your emails as we may have reached out to you to clarify some information in relation to your order.
3. Making: As we are a print on demand company, all of our products require manufacturing time prior to being queued for shipment. Each item is made to your specifications with care. If you wish to see how long it takes to make your product, please follow the steps on the Turnaround Estimates section.
You will see the estimated delivery dates as per the shipping method you selected during the checkout process. We took the make time into account to help you best select the shipping method for you.
4. Shipped: We have packaged your items and have handed your package to our trusted carriers. Please note that tracking code information for orders shipped with standard shipping may take up to two business days to be received by our carriers. They consider the "first day in transit" to be the business day following the pick-up of the package. Additionally, these carriers do not count weekends as regular shipping/delivery days. The estimated delivery times should be calculated from the first day in transit.
5. Delivered: But what if your tracking is showing as delivered and you can see no trace of your package? The first thing to do is to contact the carrier to find out if they have more information about the details of this delivery. The driver who completed the shipment may often be able to provide more specific information as to where the package was left.
Additionally, have you asked your friends, neighbours, roommates and/or family members about the shipment? Quite often, we find that someone close to home will put the package in a safe place for you. However, if no one has asked for the package, they can sometimes be forgotten.
6. Cancelled: If your order is showing as cancelled and you are unsure as to why, please check the email associated with your Zazzle account. When orders are cancelled, we send emails informing customers why this happened. Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folders as emails can sometimes be caught here.
7. Returned: Packages are only ever marked returned after customers have been in contact with our Customer Care team. If you are unsure as to why a certain package is marked as returned, please check the email associated with your Zazzle account for confirmation.
If your order has shipped and you are looking for more information on the whereabouts of your package, check out our Shipping Info page.
If you have any other inquiries about the status of your package, please reach out to our Customer Support team.