Yes, you sure can! Here are the steps necessary to optimize the shipping labels to accommodate a 4x6 Zebra printer:
- Log into your Maker Dashboard and navigate to your orders section.
- Select the order you would like to print the label for.
- Request your shipping label from your Maker dashboard and selecting ‘Print’ or press Ctrl+P, then the printer dialogue box will open.
- From there, select your printer and click preferences. This will open up the preferences pane for your printer.
- Here, you’ll be able to edit your printing details – size, format etc. You will need to optimize these for your printing the labels. Click ‘ok’ when you’ve got the desired settings
There may be some initial trial and error in calibrating the settings for the desired result.