Can I print shipping labels on a Zebra/thermal printer?
- You should be able to optimize the shipping labels to accommodate your 4x6 zebra printer by following these steps.
- After calling the shipping label in your maker dashboard and clicking ctrl+p, the printer dialogue box will pop up (see below).
- Select your printer and click on “preferences”
- Next, the printing preferences dialogue box will appear (see below)
- Here you can set your printing preferences, size, format etc.
- Click “OK” once you have the settings optimized to where you want them
- Note, it may take one or two rounds of testing to get it where you want it