Yes, you certainly can! If you are the account owner, you can log in to the Users & Login section to add additional users. You can even define specific roles based upon how they will be helping you.
Here are the different roles that you can assign each user.
- Observer - Can view all pages except the Account page. Cannot edit order statuses, products, or other information.
- Operator - Can view and manage orders on the Orders page.
- Marketing - Can view and manage your storefront on Zazzle.
- Product Management - Can view and manage products on the Products page.
- Admin - Can view and edit all information on the Maker dashboard.
Please note that the account owner is the only user that can add, edit, and remove users. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to change your account owner.