Zazzle is a place where you can make practically anything you can imagine. We’re excited that you’re about to join our making revolution. While it’s possible to browse millions of designs and start to customize them, you’ll need to create an account to actually buy a product. While we don’t currently offer a guest account option, there are three methods to register a Zazzle account:
- Register with your Email
- Register through Facebook
- Register through Google
Once you register, you’ll have access to lots of great benefits. With a Zazzle account, you can:
- Easily follow the progress of any orders you place and receive notification of when it’s ready to ship.
- Save, access, and organize your stored images for repeated use in your designs.
- Save your in-progress designs for later use.
- Store your shipping and billing information for use in future purchases.
- Receive and manage notifications about Zazzle promotions, account activity, and special offers.
- Create and customize a Zazzle store where you can offer your creations for sale...and much more!
So how do you do it? Well, it’s simple. Follow these steps:
Register with your Email
1. Start by making sure you are on the "Registration Page.” The Registration Page will say "Create your account". You can access it here.
2. Fill out the information required, which includes your email address and a password. The password should be between 6 – 20 characters. Be sure to select the correct age option, click the "I'm not a robot" box if present, and then, click on "Continue".
3. Congrats, you’ve just opened your Zazzle account!
If you receive an error message that says your email address is already in use, it’s likely you signed up for an account before with this same address! If that is the case, you will need to use the "Sign In" page instead. If you do not remember your password, don’t worry, just use the "Forgot your password?" link and we’ll help you reset it.
Register through Facebook or Google
Using Facebook or Google to login has the added benefits of sailing smoothly past log-in and account registration, faster registration and no need to remember a second password. Please note, that the primary email address associated with your Facebook or Google account will be the default email address for your Zazzle account where all Zazzle communications will go. If you wish to change the default email associated with your Zazzle account, please see this article.
- Start by visiting the Sign in or Registration
- Sign into your Facebook/Google account.
- Congrats, you’ve just opened your Zazzle account!
We're so excited that you’re joining the Zazzle community. If you have any trouble registering a Zazzle Account or signing in, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team who would be delighted to assist you further!