Zazzle is a place where you can make practically anything you can imagine. We’re excited that you’re about to join our making revolution. While it’s possible to browse millions of designs and start to customize them, you’ll need to create an account to actually buy a product. We don’t currently offer a guest account option.
Once you register, you’ll have access to lots of great benefits. With a Zazzle account, you can:
- Easily follow the progress of any orders you place and receive notification of when it’s ready to ship.
- Save, access, and organize your stored images for repeated use in your designs.
- Save your in-progress designs for later use.
- Store your shipping and billing information for use in future purchases.
- Receive and manage notifications about Zazzle promotions, account activity, and special offers.
- Create and customize a Zazzle store where you can offer your creations for sale...and much more!
So how do you do it? Well, it’s simple. Follow these steps:
1. Start by making sure you are on the "Registration Page.” The Registration Page will say "First time visiting Zazzle/New to Zazzle". You can access it here.
2. Fill out the information required, which includes your email address and a password. The password should be between 6 – 20 characters. Be sure to select the correct age option, click the "I'm not a robot" box if present, and then, click on "Continue".
3. Congrats, you’ve just opened your Zazzle account!
If you receive an error message that says your email address is already in use, it’s likely you signed up for an account before with this same address! If that is the case, you will need to use the "Sign In" page instead. If you do not remember your password, don’t worry, just use the "Forgot your password?" link and we’ll help you reset it.
We're so excited that you’re joining the Zazzle community. If you have any trouble registering a Zazzle Account or signing in, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team who would be delighted to assist you further!