What should I do if my Coupon / Promotional code doesn't work?
If you have tried to apply your coupon or promotional code, but are not seeing the discount reflected, please take the following steps:
- Check the fine print of the promotional details (legal copy) for any product exclusions or exceptions that may have stopped the code from being applied.
- Make sure that you are placing your order through the Zazzle domain (.com, .de, .co.uk, etc...) specified in the promotional details. Promotions and Coupons are almost always International domain specific.
- Many of Zazzle's promotional offerings may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or discount offers (including the automatically applied bulk discounts).
- Make sure the product is "Sold by Zazzle" rather than by a 3rd party.
In cases where a bulk discount is applicable, the Zazzle cart detects whether the promotional code you entered will result in a greater discount than the bulk pricing. It then applies the greater of the two discounts to your order. In these cases, it is in your best interest to accept the discount as it stands, as application of the advertised promotion (instead of the bulk pricing), would likely incur a greater cost to you.
Some special notes about shipping promotions:
- Shipping "Upgrade" promotions are designed to alter/reduce the price of the offered shipping service. You must select the specified service at checkout to take advantage of the promotion. For example: A promotion for an upgrade to Expedited shipping will still present the Expedited shipping option (on the shipping selection page of checkout) for the ground shipping price. You would need to choose the Expedited shipping option to take advantage of that particular promotion.
- Free Shipping Promotions offer a designated shipping service for free. You must select the specified service at checkout to take advantage of the promotion. For example: A promotion for Free Expedited Shipping will present the Expedited shipping option (on the shipping selection page of checkout) for free. You would need to choose the Expedited shipping option to take advantage of that particular promotion.
- In both cases noted above, the discounted service is not always selected automatically for you. You must select the applicable shipping service for each shipment on your order.
- If the shipping service in question does not appear as a selectable option, then that service is not available for the shipment based on the restrictions of the promotion (See #5) and/or the transport limitations unique to Zazzle portal you are ordering through and the product types you've chosen to order.
- Nearly all Zazzle shipping promotions are subject to restrictions based on product type and/or quantites ordered. See your specific promotion's legal copies for details.