What is StatCounter?
StatCounter is a free site tracking and statistics tool available at https://StatCounter.com. It allows you to view and analyze real time traffic data from your web sites.
How do I set it up?
Zazzle Store Owners now have a choice between StatCounter and Google Analytics for gathering tracking statistics for their Zazzle Stores. Setting up StatCounter on Zazzle is pretty straightforward.
- First, you must have a StatCounter account. If you don't, open one up for free at https://StatCounter.com
- Within StatCounter.com you must create what are called "Projects." You will need to set up one project per Zazzle Store.
- When asked what the website URL is for the project, enter your Zazzle Store URL:
- Click NEXT and your project will be created. Now you need to set up the project.
- On the Installation Options page, click on "Default Installation Guide" on the right hand side.
- Now that you have those numbers, you need to enter them on Zazzle. Go to your Store's Manage page and select “Advanced Settings.”
- At the bottom of this page, enable the StatCounter checkbox and enter your project's numbers in the appropriate text boxes and click SAVE CHANGES:
That's it! Now your Zazzle Store will be gathering traffic data and sending them to StatCounter. You will have to log in to your StatCounter account on StatCounter.com to view your data.