A concise, clever and well-written backstory is an essential part of your Zazzle store. Why you might ask? You want customers to connect and purchase your brand. By crafting a great product backstory, you will connect more deeply and effectively with customers!
The best way to connect with your customers is by telling your business story. Writing your backstory can be a challenge so we’ve come up with a few points to make your business bio great.
- Introduce yourself: tell your customer who are you, where you are based, what you do and most of all what you make.
- Toot your own horn: What makes you and your brand unique and sets you apart from other stores. Here is your opportunity to sell yourself in the best possible light.
- History and inspiration: How did the concept for your brand come about. What inspired you and what’s the story behind your products.
General tips when writing your backstory:
- Tell a story
- Don’t be afraid to sell yourself
- Have your points outlined cleanly and concisely. Break your information into paragraphs or sections
- The importance of proofreading
- Key is to keep it short and be concise!