Zazzle Royalty och Remittering Procentsatser

 

 

Royalties

Zazzle has Standard Royalty Rates and Maximum Royalty Rates percentages for every Marketplace Product type offered. Designers of Content for Marketplace Products (“Marketplace Content”) may set their Royalty rate to be any number in between the Standard Royalty Rate and the Maximum Royalty Rate:

  • Zazzle’s current Standard Royalty Rate for physical Products: five percent (5%).
  • Zazzle’s current Maximum Royalty Rate for most physical Products:*  ninety-nine percent (99%).

    *  Except Zazzle Heart Products and Value Phone cases, for which the Maximum Royalty Rate is five  percent (5%).

 Secondary Content:  Secondary Content can be either (i) digital Content without a Product association (e.g., photography, composited illustrations created in Adobe® Illustrator® or Photoshop®) (“Images”), or (ii) simple forms of Content provided for User convenience (e.g., Text Pairings, Decorated Text, Shapes, Lines, Icons, Stickers, Simple Vector Art, Background Images, or Background Patterns (as those terms are used on the Site) (“Elements”).  If a User purchases a physical Product on which they’ve incorporated Secondary Content into your Marketplace Content, then the Designer(s) of the Secondary Content shall share in the Royalty, which shall be based on Your Royalty Rate, as follows:

  • Marketplace Content + Images:  The Designer of the Marketplace Content receives seventy-five percent (75%) of the Royalty, and all Designer(s) of Image(s) equally split a pool of the remaining twenty-five percent (25%) of the Royalty.
  • Marketplace Content + Elements:  The Designer of the Marketplace Content receives fifty (50) times more of the Royalty than the Designer(s) of each of the Elements, but Designers(s) of Element(s) may collectively receive no more than ten percent (10%) of the Royalty of a physical Product.
  • Marketplace Content + Images + Elements:  The Designer of the Marketplace Content shall receive no less than seventy-five percent (75%) of the Royalty, so if there are both Images and Elements used in a physical Product, the remaining twenty-five percent (25%) of the Royalty will be split at a 25:1 ratio between the Designers of the Images and Elements until the ten percent (10%) Elements upper threshold is met.
  • Every transaction is subject to rounding.
  • User-uploaded images, elements and/or other Content do not impact the royalty calculation:

Examples:scenario.png

Referral Fees

Referral Fee Table:  Zazzle pays a referral percentage per Product type as well:

referral_fees.png

Zazzle may change its various rates from time-to-time, and this page will be updated to reflect such changes.